ATLAS MARIDAN is a 100% subsidiary of ATLAS ELEKTRONIK GmbH in Germany. We are a leading developer and integrator of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) and supporting the customers with high-quality solutions. The company is specialized in development of the systems for control of underwater vehicles as well as integration of payload sensors.
Purpose of Job:
- Initiation, Planning, Execution and Monitoring AUV surveys such that the project objectives for time cost and quality requirements are achieved.
- Management of sub-contractors and remote teams.
- Broad technical expertise
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of underwater operations and solutions to build credibility within the market.
- On a regular basis interacting with the Product
- Development to improve the product and develop new services.
- Willingness to travel.
Knowledge, skills and personal requirements:
- Experience in project management disciplines and proven track record.
- Good commercial skills and awareness.
- Experiences in hydrographic operations are of advantage.
- Master’s degree or equivalent within engineering, hydrography or similar subject.
- English (fluent in spoken and written).
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Physically fit to pass basic mariners examination and survival training.
- Knowledge of the market / marine service segment.
We are offering with the cooperation of our parent company exemplary training opportunities and excellent career possibilities.
Flexible working hours, a broad range of tasks and a challenging job are additional benefits.
If you wish to be a part of a motivated and innovative team, that has a number of successes to its credit, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your detailed application with the usual documents and information, including salary expectation and the likely date of joining.
Rungsted Havn 1D
2960 Rungsted Kyst