Hagenuk's IP-based HF messaging system SEICAM 5066 provides IP connectivity over HF links and accommodates key services for the participation in national and international network centric warfare.
The system is based on the NATO standard STANAG 5066, which describes a "Profile for Maritime High Frequency (HF) Radio Data Communications”. It caters for reliable and adaptive data communication over HF radio links and defines interfaces of a node to a range of sub-networks for various IP-based services.
- Compliant with the international standard STANAG 5066
- Deployable at mobile (i.e. ships) and fixed installations (shore stations)
- Extendable to distribution over internet-based wide area network
- Uses up-to-date adaptive waveforms and ARQ for error-free data communication
- Automatically managed transmission data rate depending on link quality
- Full support of 2nd and STANAG 4538 3rd generation automatic link establishment (ALE) if used with HMK’s HF Radios 3000 Series
- Integrated e-mail server (configurable for external e-mail servers)
- Point-to-point and broadcast operation
- Supports military chat with XMPP
- Gateway for X.400 e-mail systems
- Reduced training needs due to COTS/MOTS client software (Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
- Cost-effective offline encryption by implementation of plug-in software (i.e. PGP or open source CPG, Verisign) for e-mail clients
- Optional online encryption by means of standard data crypto equipment and by use of optional synchronous serial interfaces